Terms And Conditions
By using our Services you agree that you will never misuse our Services. You shall not use our Services for any such purpose that is illegal in the jurisdiction where our Services are used as well as under the Laws of the Republic of India.
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The domain name https://www.cyberbugs.in ("Website"), is owned and operated by Cyber Security India, a Proprietor, where such expression shall, unless repugnant to the context thereof, be deemed to include its respective proprietor, representatives, administrators, employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns. Cyber security India will know as cyberbugs.
By using our Services you agree that you are over the age of eighteen (18) years and can enter into a legally binding contract with cyberbugs; and only as permitted by law, including applicable professional standards laws, rules and regulations. By using our Services you agree that we reserve the right to suspend your account or stop providing our Services or reject your query to at our discretion.
1] Acceptance of the Terms
"Expert" shall mean the professional, Chartered Accountant and Chartered Secretary, enrolled on our platform.
"Guest User" shall mean those users who have not registered as a Member but is simply visiting the Website and using publicly available Services for non-registered users.
"Intellectual Property Rights", "IPR" shall mean all intellectual property rights and all analogous rights subsisting under the laws of each and every jurisdiction throughout the world and intellectual property for the full term of the rights concerned and including all extensions and renewals of such rights, whether or not such rights are registered or capable of registration, including, but not limited to, copyrights, trademarks, trade names, service marks, service names, patents, designs and all other proprietary rights of whatsoever description whether or not protected and whether or not capable of protection.
"CyberBugs", "https://www.cyberbugs.in", "we", "us", "our" shall mean CyberBugs, a proprietor firm registered under The Shopec Licence, VVNagar, and registered with MSME. "Member", "User" shall mean an individual or an organisation who completes the CyberBugs account registration process as described under "Creating a Member Account".
"Membership" shall mean the individual rights guaranteed to you to use the Website and avail our Services in such a manner as prescribed herein, in the form of an account which shall be maintained and used solely by you.
"Offerings", "Services" shall mean the services including but not limited to Do-it Yourself agreement making, document reviewing, document vetting, Expert marketplace, legal blogs, legal glossary, legal services such as incorporation of a company and compliances for a company and Q&A platform.
3] Use of Our Services
1.CyberBugs provides a platform that enables users of CyberBugs Services to submit their requests/queries for solution, advice on Cyber related issues and Cyber Security Training. Cyberbugs facilitates communication and exchange of information between the User and relevant expertise. CyberBugs DOES NOT PROVIDES ANY LEGAL SERVICES AND IS NOT A LAW FIRM.
2. CyberBugs provides a platform for responses/ answers to queries/ questions posted by the User, blog posts and articles contributed by the Students/ professionals and other information for informational purposes only, and it does not constitute legal advice. CyberBugs is not an advertising service for Students, does not solicit business or promote any Students and the Students listings on CyberBugs do not constitute a referral or endorsement by CyberBugs and are hence, not in violation of propositions of Advocates Act 1961.
3. The literature on our Website, including but not limited to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), blogs, resources, etc are purely for academic purposes and should not construed as legal advice from CyberBugs or its empanelled Students. CyberBugs is not and shall not be responsible for any acts or omission by anyone as a result of any such literature available on its Website.
4. CyberBugs provides Students listings and other related information including but not limited to consultation fee, areas of expertise, qualifications etc. for informative purposes only and CyberBugs does not in any way guarantee the accuracy, adequacy or quality of such information.
5. Users shall be aware that content posted on CyberBugs is intended as only general information and for educational purposes only and should be used only as a reference for addressing your legal issues and shall not be treated as legal advice, being legally enforceable. Using the services, does not create a Students-client relationship between you and CyberBugs, or you and any Students.
6. CyberBugs is not a substitute for an in-person or telephonic consultation with a Students about your specific legal issue, and the User should not hold CyberBugs responsible for any such information posted on website. Any postings to the Service, questions and answers, queries, etc. are not confidential and are also not subject to Client-Students confidentiality.
7. CyberBugs makes reasonable efforts to select and vet the Students and relevant experts , they do not recommend any specific Students or select, endorse or recommend any Students.
8. CyberBugs has not solicited any clients or users and that the user or client has approached CyberBugs off its own volition without any force.
9. CyberBugs does not perform background checks of users hence it is not responsible for any acts or omissions on the part of the user.
10. Users of the Service are put in contact with Students – CyberBugs does provide the Services directly, and acts as a facilitator too. CyberBugs acts as an intermediary by which it connects the users with Students or other Experts. CyberBugs is a platform for establishing connections between Users and Students. CyberBugs does not have control over the quality of knowledge, amount of time taken, legality, failure to provide with a result, or any other aspect whatsoever of any opinion/service provided by Students(s), nor of the integrity, responsibility or any of the actions or omissions whatsoever of any Students in any manner. Though we register Students with us only after receiving their Bar Council certificate and after conducting background checks, however, we do not guarantee their expertise or quality and we take no responsibility of any default caused or insufficient service provided by the Students. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONDUCT, WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE, OF ANY Students OR AN EXPERT OR USER OF THE SERVICE. COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, INJURY OR DAMAGE ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE.
11. At any point of time, if the User wants to delete his/her account, the User shall send a request in the form of an email to Cyberbugs11@gmail.com. Subject to that all the payments in relation to the User has been made, we shall close the account within 30 business days of receiving such request from the User.
4] Data Privacy and Security
We view protection of Your privacy as a very important principle. We store and process your information including any sensitive financial information collected (as defined under the Information Technology Act, 2000), if any, on computers that may be protected by physical as well as reasonable technological security measures and procedures in accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and Rules there under. If you object to your information being transferred or used in this way please do not use the Website.
You hereby agree to our sharing of Your personal information with our other corporate entities, business verticals and affiliates for developing our own business. These entities and affiliates may market to you as a result of such sharing. We may also record calls made to our customer care representatives strictly for quality and training purposes.
We may disclose personal information to third parties. This disclosure may be required for us to provide you access to our Services, to comply with our legal obligations, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your explicit consent.
We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process. We may disclose personal information to law enforcement offices, third party rights owners, or others in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to: respond to claims that an advertisement, posting or other content violates the rights of a third party; or protect the rights, property or personal safety of our users or the general public.
This is a contract between you and CyberBugs. You must read and agree to these terms before using the Services. If you do not agree, you may not use the Services. You may use the Services only if you can form a binding contract with CyberBugs, and only in compliance with this Agreement and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations. Use of the service provided by CyberBugs is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the CyberBugs and shall not transact on or use the service provided by the Company. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on CyberBugs, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents or under their guidance on the Website, by which they shall be responsible/liable for any acts committed in connection with any transaction. If you are registering as a Lawyer on CyberBugs you shall do so only if you have the right to practice law within India and possess relevant qualifications and degrees for practising law. CyberBugs reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the service if it is brought to CyberBugs’s notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years or not eligible to enter into contract and/or practise law.
7]Using or accessing the CyberBugs Services
Your use or access of the Services, however, shall not impose any duty on CyberBugs to provide you any particular Services or access to any Services. You agree that you (a) have provided true, accurate, current, and complete information to us in connection with any use or access of the Services; and (b) will maintain and update the information to keep it true, accurate, correct, and complete. We reserve the right to terminate your access to the Services in the event we learn or believe any information provided by you may be false, inaccurate, incorrect, or incomplete. If any unauthorized person obtains access to the Services as a result of any act or omission by you, you shall use your best efforts to ascertain the source and manner of acquisition and shall fully and promptly brief us. You shall otherwise cooperate and assist in any investigation relating to any such unauthorized access. In any event, CyberBugs shall not be liable for such act.
8] Services Provided by CyberBugs
Apart from the services mentioned above, CyberBugs also offers share expertise on Cyber Related issue, Computer Technology related issues, Website security related issues,mobile application security, api security, server security, kubernetes security, cloud security, ethical hacking training Experts are independent contractors and not the employees of CyberBugs. CyberBugs is not responsible for and disclaims any and all liability related to the actions of users, Experts, third parties and other users of the Services.
9] Copyright Information
All of the material on this site is the exclusive copyright material of the CyberBugs. Such material may be printed and copied by you for your own internal purposes but may not be reproduced in any publications, web sites, newsletters, or external documents or media whatsoever except with the prior written permission of the CyberBugs.
10] Limitation of Liability
In no event shall CyberBugs, its officers, directors, members or affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other damages howsoever resulting from the use of, or the inability to use, this web site or any part thereof or any web site or part thereof connected to this web site by any means whatsoever.